At SigmaStrat we partner with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their business skills and growth ­potential for their company. SigmaStrat’s performance coaching focuses on the growth goals for the business, defines the skills needed by the entrepreneur to reach those goals, and chal­lenges them to develop new skills both personally and professionally. We literally walk the entrepreneur through a business success journey.

What can an entrepreneur expect from coaching?

We guide, inspire, and develop entrepreneurs with a focus on business growth and personal transformation. Each participant receiving coaching will es­tablish growth goals and will be expected to make steady progress toward those goals based on his or her work with an assigned coach. Coaches strive to help entrepreneurs achieve their individual and business goals while developing their confidence to grow and mature as an entrepreneur.
Our coaches meet with entrepreneurs in individual sessions, face-to-face or on the phone, typically on a weekly basis. Coaches provide an objective assessment, emphasize as­tute and active listening, act as a sounding board, develop options for business strategy, foster shifts in thinking, and seek fresh perspectives on the issues faced by the entrepreneur.

What should I expect in business performance coaching?

The key to a successful coaching relationship is (1) well-defined growth goals and (2) matching the appropriate coach to the entrepreneur. We have put together a process to ensure both and it takes some upfront work by the entrepreneur.

On-boarding the Entrepreneur

We’ll get to know your goals and more about your company to get a sense of where you want to go, opportunities on the horizon, and barriers in place. We identify your team, key players, influencers, as well as skills and resources needed to get to where you want to go. Next, we’ll start to assemble our team, based off of your outcomes, to come in and dig deeper, by conducting an X-ray assessment which should precede business performance coaching.

What is the cost?

Average costs for Business Performance Coaching typically range between $6,000 and $10,000 depending on the goals of the Entrepreneur. Coaching relationships range between 4-6 months and vary on a case by case basis.

Can I receive a grant?

Yes. SigmaStrat offers a subsidy scheme of up to 75% of the total cost of the programme to a limited number of entrepreneurs yearly. Apply for a Business Development fund now. Selected businesses will pay 25% of the total amount with SigmaStrat sponsoring the remaining 75%.

How do you measure success?

Entrepreneurs are our passion and performance is our driver. We measure changes in entrepreneurial skills, sales, profitability, jobs, and exports outside the region. Additionally, we check in to monitor progress mid-way through coaching and capture qualitative information about changes in the Entrepreneur. All participants are expected to participate in on-going impact surveys to ensure an ability to measure long-term performance. All impact information is confidential.

Apply for Business Performance Coaching.


Complete the form to be matched to a Coach

We will connect you with a coach who has the right experience and skills to help you

Schedule your 30 minute free initial consultation

Your coach will reach out to you to set up your introductory consultation

Ask questions, get answer and insight

It all starts with a conversation to figure out if coaching is right for you

Book full coaching session

You Loved it! Now, it is time to Get the right Session for you